Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My lonliness with Nature



The only thing I was afraid of was to follow rules in my college, but learning from my seniors I started bunking classes and got used to spend time on the terrace of my hostel mess. There I realized how beautiful was Nature around me. sky changes every time and its painting canvas print wonderful paintings every time. I used to lock them in my mind and some of them in my camera. I loved my college being so green which made it beautiful.

Every day I used to see different kinds of paintings on that canvas I fell in love with.As time passed I spend most of my free time in that place and enjoyed the loneliness with that beautiful nature.
Then I finished my studies over there I had to get out of there. I was very upset to leave that greenery, hills beautiful sky 'coz i felt my live is as beautiful as it was when i was with it.
Now I miss my life and that freshness. But I learned to love the place wherever i am 'coz its the way of being happy with what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment