Wednesday, September 26, 2012

im perfectly imperfect ;)


I have been in this world for over twenty years now and still have not figured out just what it means to be perfect. I know what the meaning of the word is just not sure it is a reachable goal for me or anyone else for that matter. I think being imperfect is what makes me who I am so many people try to achieve that role of perfect life, perfect house, perfect body all for someone else to approve it. I mean how fun do you really think life can be if you waste it trying to fit some cookie cutter mold of what people think your life should be like. It is much more fun not worrying about doing something perfect but enjoying what your doing no matter how it ends up being. Every mistake in your life is meant to be a lesson you learn not some disgraceful stain and sometimes mistakes turn out not to be a mistake at all. Life to me is about all my twenty thousand flaws and lessons that I have learned along the way. I do not have time to waste worrying about what people think of me. I live to make my family and myself happy. I see so many people each day that live a lie to try and appear perfect how boring. Your life is nobody's business but your own it is alright to fall apart every once in a while. It just proves your human gives you a little something called character. If somebody is concerning themselves with your life be happy and give them a reason to be jealous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment